One of the exciting things we got to do on our big trip to MN was to go to the Minnesota Children's Museum. It was so much fun! We went with our very good friend Ben and his mommy. Ben's parents and our parents are longtime friends and we look forward to seeing them each time we get to MN.
Elyse: Whoa!! Another one of me? Don't I already have a twin? I think we'll stick with just the two of us for now!
Ben and his mom are so fun! Even though Ben's a bit younger than us, we had a great time playing with him! Here we were playing in the "Habitot" set up with a Prairie, Cave, and other habitats just for tots...so creative!
Elyse: Whoa!! Another one of me? Don't I already have a twin? I think we'll stick with just the two of us for now!



2 comments:
so glad that you all got to play together! looks like you had a great time! can't wait for our kiddos to play together too :)
I love to see them playing with other babies!
Post a Comment