CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A Few Firsts

Today we crossed a major milestone in our journey to being bonafide big girls: we ate our homemade macaroni and cheese in a bowl and with a spoon!

Elyse: What's the big deal? It's just a spoon.Of course it took a little while to get the hang of it, but we're sure we'll be experts soon!
We also got our first life jackets today in preparation for our upcoming trip to Virginia Beach. After trying them on to check the fit, we didn't want to take them off! Pretty cool, huh?
I am so ready to hit the waves! Surf's up dude!
I can't wait to put this bad boy to the test! Atlantic Ocean, here we come!

3 comments:

adam and andrea said...

next time you're in Madison we'll have to test those life jackets in the boat!! : )

Anonymous said...

Let's go to the beach girls! The water is waiting for us! So cool in those new life jackets!

melissa o said...

I love that look that Felicity is giving in the last picture. It is such an Amy look - I MISS YOU!