"It's double the giggles and double the grins, and double the trouble if you're blessed with twins!"
this is SO PRECIOUS!!! love them and love their hugs :)
ADORABLE!!!
I love this!! They are so sweet! And they are 18 months old today too! Can't wait to see all 3 of you girls in the fall :)
I LOVE THIS. Ohmygosh, this is the cutest thing I have ever seen.
Too cute! They are so adorable. BTW, they have a new cousin, Owen Zavior born on the 23rd to Cousin Josh and Cousin Shannon!
I am in LOVE with this picture. It is so so so cute. Great job Amy! And, thank you so much for Ben's gift. Our thank you is coming in the mail, sorry it is so slow. :) We love and miss you guys!
AHHH - that is so sweet!!! They are too cute.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
this is SO PRECIOUS!!! love them and love their hugs :)
ADORABLE!!!
I love this!! They are so sweet! And they are 18 months old today too! Can't wait to see all 3 of you girls in the fall :)
I LOVE THIS. Ohmygosh, this is the cutest thing I have ever seen.
Too cute! They are so adorable. BTW, they have a new cousin, Owen Zavior born on the 23rd to Cousin Josh and Cousin Shannon!
I am in LOVE with this picture. It is so so so cute. Great job Amy! And, thank you so much for Ben's gift. Our thank you is coming in the mail, sorry it is so slow. :) We love and miss you guys!
AHHH - that is so sweet!!! They are too cute.
Post a Comment