CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

I Scream, You Scream, We ALL SCREAM for Ice Cream!

One of our favorite things to do when we're at the farm is to go to the Drive In. It is an official drive-in and has the BEST ice cream we've ever had! In just one short weekend, we went there twice and loved every minute of it! See, it even has an official sign:Great-Grandma likes the drive-in too:
Felicity: Grandpa and Grandma shared their chocolate malt with me and I thought it was de-li-cious! I definitely like chocolate better than vanilla. Who knew?
Hmmmm....chocolate goodness! And if you see red stains on my shirt, it's from a little strawberry picking incident Daddy and I had at the farm. Did you know that fresh strawberries are AMAZING? Well, they are.
The fabulous ice cream makes everyone smile!
Elyse: I had my very first ice-cream cone at the Drive-In. I am pretty excited I had my first cone with the best ice-cream ever! Yummy! Check out my awesome ice cream cone eating skills:
Clearly our cousin Jovie also enjoyed her own cone:

4 comments:

miranda said...

i've been here! funny, this is on the way to my grandparent's farm! the girls are adorable...

melissa o said...

YES! Start them young on the love of ice cream; I LOVE IT! Next stop - Sebastian Joes.

Anonymous said...

Such great memories! And oh how we love that ice cream!! Miss you already!! Love and kisses, Grandma B

adam and andrea said...

mmmmm...looks like a tasty trip!! A girl can never have enough ice cream!!