Elyse: I get pretty comfortable in my warm isolette. And the next picture shows how I get my food until I'm able to take a bottle. But right now, I'm too little and would get too tired trying to eat all of my food with a bottle. You can also see I get to wear these stylish sunglasses to protect my eyes while I'm under the spotlights to help my jaundice go away.
Felicity: Mom and Dad get to take my temperature every three hours. Usually, I HATE it, but it's important that they check on my temperature. Once I get stronger, I'll be able to maintain my own temperature and be in an open crib. You can also see all of the wires that make sure I'm okay. Some monitor my heart rate, some check my blood pressure, and some monitor my oxygen intake.



0 comments:
Post a Comment