CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Felicity Claire!

After my sister decided it was time to say hello to the world, I decided that it was probably best for me to follow her lead (even though I was very comfortable in Mom's belly!). I was born at 3:54 in the afternoon and I weighed 3 lbs 7 oz at 17'' long. After getting time to say hello to Mom and Dad for just a minute, I had to go the NICU to make sure I was okay. It was so much fun to see Mom and Dad again later that night. Here we are spending some good family time together. Once Elyse and I get stronger and don't have to have so many cords, we will get to share a bed soon--I can't wait to sleep with my sister again--I sure miss her!




0 comments: