Mom spent the last 8 months very sick and then she had to be on bedrest for a long time so that we could grow strong and healthy. Here is a picture of her first latte in 8 months! We are so glad she got to enjoy a tasty coffee (and she was so excited, she even brought the NICU nurses Starbucks so they could share in the fun!).
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Starbucks!!!
Posted by Amy at 11:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I bet that Latte tasted wonderful! It is great to see pictures of the Butcher family. The girls are beautiful. Glad to hear you are all being well taken care of. Keep posting, it is fun to hear and see how life is going for you in CO. Miss you!
YAY for Starbucks! I can't imagine how great that tasted after 8 months. Amy you look beautiful as do your daughters. I'm so excited for you I could burst. I can't wait to meet those two angels. Love, Marianne
Ah! I love it so much. You soooo deserve that latte!
Miss you much - tell Jared to keep the videos coming. I was ROLLING on the ones yesterday - "Wait...Amy? Are you wearing make-up?"
I am so excited to meet the little ladies - they are just beautiful! Their personal photographer can't wait to do pictures!
You certainly deserve every bit of that latte!! And many, more to come!!
Double congratulations!! You and your girls look wonderful and I'm so happy to have them with us!
YEAH for your return to Starbucks!
Post a Comment