Welcome to the blogging world. I love the pictures of the two girls together. They are so tiny and adorable. I can't wait to come and see them. I am so happy they are progressing so well and can't wait until they can go home with you.
Congratulations! Ashley has kept me updated all throughout your pregnancy and I'm so glad the girls are doing so well! Two little miracles. They are beautiful!
7 comments:
What a great picture!! Congrats guys - they're perfect!! We're loving all of the video updates Jared!
Welcome to the blogging world. I love the pictures of the two girls together. They are so tiny and adorable. I can't wait to come and see them. I am so happy they are progressing so well and can't wait until they can go home with you.
Congratulations! Ashley has kept me updated all throughout your pregnancy and I'm so glad the girls are doing so well! Two little miracles. They are beautiful!
What a lovely family! We are so happy for you guys. Congratulations! The girls are absolutely beautiful and amazing! P.S. Amy you look wonderful! :)
Such a beautiful family! You are so blessed and we are so happy for you. Continued prayers for good health.
Congratulations! What cute little bundles. We're so happy that everything went well and the two girls are healthy. Thanks for the updates.
Dwight and Lori
Congratulations Jared and Amy! What a wonderful blessing. We will continue to keep you in our prayers. Thanks for sharing updates with all of us.
Matt and Lesley
Post a Comment