CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Another Fancy Favorite

Our fancy friend Melissa gave us theses cute little blankets when we were born.  We weren't very interested in them when we were smaller, but now that we can hold on to them and cuddle with them, we just love them!  They are called "My Blankee" and have this sweet little poem in the corner: 
"My Blankee
I love my little Blankee
I take it wherever I go
it keeps me warm and cozy
at home or on the go"
We highly recommend My Blankees to all of our fancy friends! You can see all of the designs and other soft cuddly products here.
Felicity: Since I'm the wild and sassy one, I just adore the hot pink!
Elyse: And of course, as I'm very serious and sophisticated, I like the pastel pink Blankee with the subtle zebra design in the material. 
Our Blankees are especially important to us right now as we need them to cuddle with while we fight nasty colds.  Yuck!

1 comments:

melissa o said...

If I could have bought a grown-up sized one for myself, I totally would have.