Elyse: This pic isn't one of Mom's greatest, but if you squint, and look on the bottom part of my gums, you can see my first tooth! I don't really like it when people go poking around in my mouth, so Mom had a tough time getting this shot (or so she tells me).
Now that we can crawl all over and pull ourselves up on furniture and such, we figured it was time to attack the BIG, OMINOUS monster of a mountain (otherwise known as the stairs).
Elyse: Below, you can see what I like to do after I make it up the landing and onto the first stair. I like to sit, and gloat over my crowning achievement of course! In the above picture, I'm inviting Felicity to join me. Come on, sis, it's a great view from up here!
Felicity: Climbing is so much fun! I can't wait to tackle all of the stairs! Apparently, Mom says that will take a long time to learn. Until then, I'll keep practicing!



1 comments:
It is amazing how much they develop every week! I wonder how much they will be doing when I see you all in December! Only 6 weeks!
Post a Comment