We've decided that on a beautiful fall Sunday afternoon, there's nothing better than a trip to the park! And how convenient that we have a playground across the street. Here's a picture we like to call "Tangled Twins in a Tunnel":
Felicity: I just LOVED exploring the tunnel! I could crawl back and forth and slide around. I can't wait to do it again! Elyse, as you can see, would just crawl one direction or another to get to the closest lap of Mommy and Daddy.
Elyse: Excuse me, Mom? Is that lap available? I'd like to sit there...
Felicity: Who needs a hat on a balmy fall day? Not me!
Who can get to Daddy's lap first? Let's race!
Felicity: This cool contraption had three planes on it and it bounced up and down. Elyse and I each took a plane and we wanted to keep bouncing and bouncing and bouncing!
There is so much cool stuff at this place!
Daddy, look at me! I'm so big!
Elyse: I just loved sliding part way down the big-kid slide on my tummy. Can't you tell how much fun I'm having?!
Felicity: I got a little distracted on the slide by this cool leaf. There's so much to explore at the playground!



2 comments:
These pictures are priceless!!! WOW, I can not get over how old they are looking!! I can NOT wait to come and visit... only 4 days till we get to see you guys!!!!
Amy, I'm sure you hear this ALL the time these days, but the girls are just so grown up! When I visited in July they were working on holding their heads up and now their practically fully mobile! It's such a treat to be able to watch them grow up like this.
Post a Comment