CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Goofy with Grandpa

Felicity: This past week Grandpa came to visit us!  We had so much fun having him here (as you can tell from the BIG smile on my face!).  He came for business, but was able to play with us when he wasn't working.  I'm getting so big that I was able to sit on Grandpa's lamp without him holding me up. (And yes, I'm wearing another pair of babylegs--so cute!).
We just loved showing Grandpa how much we can move around.  Next time we'll race you, Grandpa!!  
Elyse: After a long work week for Grandpa, we all went into the District for Saturday brunch.  We ate at a yummy diner in Dupont Circle and then got to see Daddy's new office.  We just love being in the city!
Thanks for the visit, Grandpa!  We love you!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

lol, i love the baby legs.
Thanks for the email I will talk to you soon.