CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Argyle is Definitely Fancy

After 8 months of life, we definitely have a growing "favorite fancy things" list.  These definitely make it on that list!  These are called Baby Legs and you should check them out here.
They protect our little legs from the floor as we crawl all over, they keep us warm, and most importantly, they keep us fancy.  We also like them so much better than tights because they just go on our legs (and make diaper changes so much less work than tights!).  Of course our Mom didn't stop at argyle, we also have them in versatile options like rainbow, pink checked, and classic white.  (If you check them out, you should see how many amazing design options they have.  If you'd like to leave your suggestions for your favorite designs, we'd love to hear from all of our fashionista friends out there! And maybe you'll see your choice make an appearance on the blog).

Felicity: As you already know, we are now both moving and scooting and sort-of-crawling.  I am also sitting without falling over.  Elyse tries, but doesn't quite get the whole brace-yourself-before-the-fall-thing.  I'm sure she'll figure it out soon, though.  
Felicity: This picture is just for Mommy's fancy friend Melissa.  Here's my "are you kidding me?" face that I inherited from Mommy.  I know she just loves this face (lots of love to you Mel!).
Elyse: I like to cuddle with Mom while Felicity is more interested in moving.  Here we are with a self-portrait. (And yes, my right eye is a little red from a scratch I got, but good news is, it's getting better already!).
We like to work together in our mischief making!
Felicity: I just love crawling on the kitchen floor because I can slide so much farther than on the carpet.  
Elyse: Look, Mom!  I'm crawling too! (Mommy tells me to tell you to pay no attention to the card table and chairs in the picture.  She's refinishing our kitchen table and chairs and the card table is temporary).
Felicity: Today I am feeling very fancy with my argyle leggings, jean skirt, t-shirt ensemble.  It's sort of a modern meets the 80s look.  What do you think? 
Move on, folks. I believe you've seen all there is to see here.



6 comments:

Ryan said...

Ahhh!!! Cute as ever! Love the argyle and their adorable faces. Can't wait to meet them at Christmas time. We need to have a photo shoot of the babes! Have a great day. :) XO!

Lynnea said...

Love the argyle. Erik would love it too! Looking over the baby legs website, I also love the "neapolitan" style under the "Modish" category. Of course, your babies are the most stylish on the block!

Jen D said...

I wish I would have known about those when Allie was at the crawling stage! I don't suppose they make them for boys? However, I'm not sure I could convince Ben that it would be ok for Zach to wear them.:) Wow...two almost crawling babies--I can't imagine! I can barely keep my one crawler out of mischief! Way to go, Mom!

melissa o said...

YES! Oh my goodness - I LOVE that face!! And the argyle! (I love the "Lime Drop" under the "Fresh" Category.)

Anonymous said...

Grandma B likes the new Supersoft Passion Fruit ones. What ones wouldn't be cute on you two!! Love you both and keep the pictures coming. (I know your mom works hard at this!) Hugs and Kisses! Grandma B

Anonymous said...

I am partial to the "Retro" design. It fits with my era, I guess. The girls are getting so big and just as cute as can be. My love to all of you.