CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hats off to you!

Even though the weather here has been between 75-85 degrees, it is bound to cool down sooner or later, and so we were trying out our two hat options for colder days.  

These hats are from our marvelous twin cousins in MN (who got them from our very silly grandma).  
Felicity: Whoever thought wearing a bushy lamb on your head was a good idea...well, there are just no words!
Elyse: I don't know, Felicity.  I think this hat is...well...just the right amount of bushy, fuzzy, lamby perfection!  It also acts as good padding when I lose my balance, which is why Daddy thinks it looks just like a football helmet (he always has football on the mind!).
But who could choose between the lamb and this spectacular little crocheted number with the satin bow detail?  Perfect for the mild winters here. 
Felicity: Yes, this is much better.  I can see this one in my wintery future.
But I just don't think I'll be happy about any hat...

4 comments:

melissa o said...

Fab hats. Do they have a grown-up version? (Of both?) :)

Anonymous said...

Too cute!! They have the most adorable expressions. They will just have to wear both! Love to you all! Grandma B

Anonymous said...

Oh, what challenging fashion choices await these girls! Love the hats and the expressions.

Ashley said...

lol, I love these hats!