Felicity: Elyse and I like to climb on all kinds of things lately. I realized today that if I stand in the bouncy seat, it bounces! Mom says we're going to have to put the bouncy seats in storage now that we've outgrown them, but it was sure fun to have one last bounce!
And just to jog your memory, here's what we looked like in our bouncy seats on the day we came home from the hospital. Oh how we've grown!



4 comments:
Amy-
You are so good at this!! The babies are beautiful! I can't believe how they've grown! I love reading your blog. Take care!
Lisa Cunningham
Look out world, here we come!! How they have grown! Love and kisses! Grandma B
Wow! How they have grown! It is hard to believe that they were once so tiny. Great to see that they are doing so well.
Oh my...and I thought I had my hands full with one baby climbing all over everything! I'm officially renaming you "supermom!"
Post a Comment