CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

A little Halloween field trip

Before we got all dressed up in our Halloween costumes, we went on a little field trip with our Minnesota visitors to Mount Vernon.  But of course, to take full advantage of our first Halloween, we wore these pumpkin shirts.  It took us a minute to get used to the idea of being pumpkins...mostly because we knew people would say "oh twins! Are they boys?" just because we're not wearing pink--it is SO ANNOYING! To help alleviate this confusion, we wore our black patent-leather mary-jane dress shoes for a little extra pizzaz.  Are you absolutely sure about this, Mom?
Felicity: I can definitely do happy pumpkin! 
Elyse: You can be the happy pumpkin, Felicity.  I'll just stick with my usual serious self.
Felicity: Do what you gotta do, Elyse.  I'm on the move, just one happy little pumpkin!
Kate and Dan enjoying the first GW's place:

Elyse: It is just starting to look like fall around here.  I think the leaves and river look so beautiful!
Elyse: I can be pretty silly sometimes.  Here I am trying to escape out the back of the stroller!
Overall, we had a very fun day at the Washingtons' house! 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The shoes definitely make the outfit!! Grandma B