CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Lots of Visitors!

For the whole week of Thanksgiving our Grandpa, Grandma, Aunts, and Uncle Butcher came from Wisconsin to visit us. We are having a very fun time with all of them! We're taking them on the grand tour of DC (we call it the double stroller tour extravaganza).

Felicity: This is Uncle Steve and me at the Museum of Natural History. We saw the Hope Diamond at this museum and plan on demanding this kind of rock from any future suitors!
Here we are at the National Zoo. We showed our Aunt Amy and Uncle Steve the pandas there. Now that we've seen 2 out of the 4 zoos in the country that house Pandas, we consider ourselves to be somewhat of the experts.
Felicity: During all of our gallivanting around town, I get pretty worn out, but luckily I don't mind taking catnaps in the stroller.

Elyse: After one of our adventures, we ate our favorite local diner. Now that I'm such a big girl, I got to sit in my own chair! What an exciting first for me!
Aunt Amy and I had so much fun playing with toys that I just wasn't interested in looking at the camera.
Felicity: Grandpa is a pretty funny guy!
Elyse: Just Grandma and me:
Out for a brisk walk in Old Town (we helped Mom take this picture):
Elyse: Um, Mom? Do you know where this came from? I think it's breathing. I think I'd like to crawl over it, but I'm just a little unsure about how it got here, in our kitchen.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Yeah for family!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you are enjoying your week! Enjoy your time and have a Happy Thanksginving! Wish we were there too! Love to all! Grandma and Grandpa B

Anonymous said...

Thank you all for the wonderful week we had with you. How nice to be together as a family for Thanksgiving! What fun we had! The double stroller extravaganza tour was awesome! We love you all very much and look forward to seeing you again in a few weeks.

Grandma & Grandpa Butcher