CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Friends from far off places

This week we are so excited to have one of our Mommy's oldest friends here visiting from Minnesota.  Kate and her husband Dan are here on a little vacation visiting friends (they have a few in the area) and seeing the sights.  We have been lucky enough to spend two days with them and then next week we're all going to the National Zoo (pictures to come, of course!).

We all had fun hanging out on the pier in Old Town along the Potomac River:
Elyse: I'm having a bit of trouble with strangers lately, but I wasn't scared of Dan and Kate at all!  Dan is very goofy and we both really like being silly with him!
Felicity: We had fun sitting on the pier watching the water, the boats, the birds, and watching lots of people walk by.  For a long time, however, I had fun examining the big buttons on Kate's coat!


0 comments: