CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

A Fancy Thanksgiving

Felicity: We decided our first Thanksgiving should be a fancy one, so we wore these very fancy dresses that our Grandma and Grandpa Butcher got for us. As you can see, for Elyse, the skirt is fun to play with, but for me, I just can't get enough of leaves!


YIPPEE for SWEET POTATOES!! The excitement for our big meal is just too much to keep inside!!!
Elyse: After consuming lots of delicious sweet potatoes, I had lots of fun just hanging out at the big table with all of our guests.
Felicity: We just had to include a picture of these great shirts our buddy Kate got for us. Mom says it describes all of our mischievous ways just perfectly. I just read it and it says: "little turkey"! Wait a minute. Who you callin' turkey, Mom?

2 comments:

Kate said...

The girls look so cute in those dresses!!! Such fun pictures. Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving!

Ashley said...

Love the dresses and headbands!