For the first time this fall, we played in the leaves and it was so much fun! Daddy raked up a big pile for us to play in and we really liked how crunchy the leaves were to roll around in. And all of our new crawling and mobile skills came quite in handy while exploring the yard. We know that many of our readers are in the Midwest where fall has quickly turned to winter, but the leaves here have just changed and are starting to fall (no snow here!). We can't wait for the next nice day to play outside!
Felicity: Mom had this sneaky plan to give us our pacifiers so we wouldn't eat the leaves. It worked, but I see right through her plan...next time I won't be so easily swayed!
Elyse: Hmmm...this is an interesting situation. Do you think I'm going to get dirty, Mom? I don't know if I'm up for that!
Ahh! Who cares about dirt? These leaves are way too interesting to worry about silly things like that!
Felicity: Mom! Look what I found!



2 comments:
It reminds me of Jared out playing in the leaves when he was little! It's a good thing he got a lot of practice raking when he was older!
Cute sweatshirts ladies!
Post a Comment