As we are so grown up these days, being one and all, it was time we found a nice chair just our size. The days of being relegated to the floor while Mom and Dad hang out on the couch are over! We have chairs for our sun-loving days on the deck, but we were lost in the living room department. Thankfully, Mom found this little number at our local IKEA. It's the smaller version of a fabulous chair Mommy and Daddy have for our family room and living room (yes, they have 2 of these!). (And who can't love something from a Swedish store? Just channeling our Scandinavian roots folks).
Elyse: I could get used to this! You just play over there, Felicity. I'll supervise from here...
The perfect place to plan our mischief...muahahahahahaha (scheming laugh here)
Elyse: I could get used to this! You just play over there, Felicity. I'll supervise from here...



1 comments:
These faces are priceless!!! How fun!
Post a Comment