CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Portrait Gallery

We recently got our 1-year portraits taken and would like to share a sampling with you. What do you think?







This time we even had a wardrobe change! Our Mommy was very brave to even consider it!
If you'd like to see more of the pictures we took, you can access them here:
www.thesmilestation.com
Username: Amy Butcher
Access Code: LTTT0832100992TAR
Enjoy!

8 comments:

Marianne said...

These are absolutely adorable! Love how their personalities shine through. I would have a very hard time picking!
Love to you all!

Jen D said...

Love them all-great photos!

Kate said...

Amy- These are WONDERFUL pictures. I can see how it was hard to pick only a few!!! How fun. Thanks for letting us take a look.

Ashley said...

I love their expressions, you can tell they each have such distinct little personalities. (just like their mom and dad)

Anonymous said...

The pictures are absolutely beautiful!!

adam and andrea said...

They turned out great! I don't know how you're going to pick!

adam and andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kendra aka The Meanest Momma said...

They are so adorable! I've only attempted one portrait session with Asher (actually with all 3 kids) -- he's pretty much a moving blur in all of ours :)

Your girls are dolls!