CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Twins of the Square Table

We are excited to have a new table and set of chairs to complete our playroom (from IKEA). We plan on using it to plot devious schemes and secret plans! We are going to call ourselves "Twins of the Square Table."

Our first encounters with the new table:

Felicity: What do we have here? A pretty rainbow chair? I like it!
Felicity: Mom, this is not a laughing matter. How do you expect me to sit in a chair that falls over? I'm pretty sure I can't plot to take over the world with a faulty chair.
Hmpph! If the chair is not going to cooperate, then I'm going to have to stand at the table. Doesn't this defeat the purpose of the chairs? I don't really think this is funny Mom!
Elyse: Let's see here, Felicity. Maybe I can help you pick this chair up so we can use it. I'll lift this part of the chair if you lift this other part over here...try not to get distracted by the farm animals, Felicity! Focus! This is a big job!
Elyse: Felicity? Work with me here! I'm trying to call this meeting to order! No one listens to me around this place!
Oh, Elyse! Just because you were born 14 measly minutes before me you think you get to be in charge! We'll have to see about that!
Felicity: In order to be successful in our secret plans, we've got to work together! Our first mission will start this evening by working to wrap Daddy around our little finger...then on to bigger plans!
Elyse: Great plan, Felicity! Sounds like the perfect covert operation! But now we must run because Mommy might hear...we didn't have this meeting and you never saw me! Until the next meeting of "Twins at the Square Table"...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are all too funny! I can't wait to hear the continuing saga.

Ashley said...

I love Felicity's expression on that last picture.

adam and andrea said...

so funny! I can't believe how mobile they are!! You're in trouble when Elyse starts walking!! : ) I can't wait for the next installment!