CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A beautiful day!

After our tours of the National Gallery and the American History museums, we spent a little time of the afternoon playing on the Mall. You might notice that our coats are a little big for us, but that did not stop us from exploring and chasing squirrels!Having a snack with Grandma:
Enjoying the view from the middle of the Mall:
Felicity: Elyse, you've really got to get a hang of this walking thing. It's so much better than crawling!
Thanks for all of the fun, Grandma! We had so much fun while you were here! Come again soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, girls, for the great time!! Didn't we have fun!! Love you both lots! Grandma

melissa o said...

I love that your parents get to come out so often! I wish I could too!!!

Anonymous said...

Go Felicity!!! Hey Ava can keep up with her a little bit now....hope to talk soon! Amy

Katie said...

hey guys! i love keeping up with you this way. the girls are precious. just wish we could be closer so the kids could play together!