CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

One Year and Growing Strong

We had our one-year check-up just a few days ago and here are our new growth statistics:

Elyse: 18 lbs. 8 oz / 28 inches long
Felicity: 18 lbs. 14 oz / 28 1/2 inches long

The doctor reports that we are growing strong and healthy and doing everything we should be for the average one year old. It's crazy to think that we were so tiny just one year ago!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I was wondering how their checkups went. That is so exciting. I cannot believe how big they are since I last saw them. I really need to visit soon!

Anonymous said...

I read this and then look at the picture right next to it--what a miracle! You are such sweeties! Can't wait to see you again soon! Grandma B

adam and andrea said...

oh what a difference a year makes!

Jeff and Schehera said...

Woo-Hah! Can you believe it...this time last year? I'm pretty sure you were wheeling me down the hallway...ahh...friendship! Love ya!

Happy Belated Birthday to those peanuts!