CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Very Serious Business

We have had so much fun with our grandpa while he's been here on business. Two weeks with Grandpa? Sign us up! Of course it's been nothing but serious business. That's us--all serious, no fun. No, none at all!

Felicity: Hey old grandpa-man! I'm talking to you! Watch me walk all over the house--this is very serious business! Elyse: I love cuddling with Grandpa! It is so fun to have him come home from work to play with us...or I mean, conduct very serious business! We will sure miss him when he leaves!
Felicity: Grandpa, I love you, but I'm really more into walking right now rather than sitting on your lap! Someone has to get some serious business done around this place!
Thanks for all of the fun and of course serious business, Grandpa! We just loved having you visit!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those expressions!!

adam and andrea said...

They are such busy little girls! I love Felicity's facial expressions in those pics!!